- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor Degree in mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- 3-5 years’ experience in data analysis preferably in Manufacturing Sector.
- Proven working experience as data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Collecting, interpreting and analyzing data with statistical methodology and provide ongoing reports to conduct quality improvement activity.
- Identify and correct problems in data sets, including imported data
- Identify data solutions and opportunities to leverage data to grow the business.
- Define new process improvement opportunities.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Acquire data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Developing and generating reports across multiple systems for multiple departments that identify trends that can be applied to business growth.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.