- Candidates must possess Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Engineering, Mechatronic, Electrical, Manufacturing, Automation or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Have basic machinery maintenance, production and operation.
- Ensure all equipment and machine components in the bottling line are in good condition and addresses the problems encountered wuth regards to their performance correctly.
- Generate work orders for any deficiencies encountered in the performance of the equipment.
- Prepare purchase requisitions for the materials and other suppliers needed in the production area.
- Plans and coordinates the daily activities such as supply of beverage/ water from processing, production schedules, start-up/ shut down of line equipment, change of package, flavour or batch, supply of materials such as PET bottles, cartons, labels, caps, etc.
- Ensure the implementation of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), security and safety and Good Hygiene Practice.
- To conduct regular meeting with personnel.
- Review the daily bottling operations stoppages monitoring and materials usage reports and evaluates performance for possible improvement.
- Plan and implement shift and overtime schedule.
- Submit daily production volume data which include equipment’s performance, line efficiency, wastages and other material consumption.
- Ensure proper coordination and harmonious working relationship of the personnel within the processing area and other department.
- Implement the rules and regulations of the company.
- Handle disputes and concern of the workers under his supervision.
- Plan and implement develop training for the continuous improvement of the workers towards the achievement of the common goal of the company.
- Analyze operating deficiencies, corrective actions and root cause analysis in the other areas that need improvements
- Review with QA Team on quality monitoring result. Coordinate within maintaining established standards of quality for all manufactured products.
- Ensure all the production equipment and machinery are operated in accordance with the standard operational procedures and with all safety devices are operational.
- Ensure compliance to the Genral Company and Good Environmental Practices.
Back Email Us