All About the O2
|Spritzer Sparkling||500 ML|
|Rooibos Tea||1 Bag|
|Caster Sugar||4 Barspoon|
1. Cut the blueberries into halves and strawberries into slices.
2. Add all ingredients into the soda siphon, leave some berries to garnish later.
3. Close the soda siphone. Charge the soda siphone and shake well before placing it in a chiller for 1 hour.
4. When dispensing your soda into the glass filled with ice, depress lever gently and direct the beverage toward the side of the glass keeping the soda siphon upright.
5. Garnish with with berries and serve.